How You Can Help

The only way to stop this development, described by English Heritage in 2012 as "Deeply Damaging", is to act NOW. Here is how you can help:


  1. Sign The Petition - either online here or in person at PetCare on Thame High Street - click here for more details

  2. Send a letter of objection to your councillor - (coming soon)

  3. Display the poster of support in your windows - download the poster here

  4. Tell your friends, family & colleagues about this and increase awareness

  5. Join our Facebook group for up to date information

  6. Follow us on Twitter to receive instant updates

  7. Donate your time to the cause - contact us here